By launching “COVID-19 Med Briefs”, CMI and FEMISE are joining forces & seeking to contribute to the policymaking process in the region by addressing the economic, social and welfare effects of COVID-19 on the Euro-Mediterranean region and how Mediterranean integration can be reinforced in order to overcome the crisis and trigger further transformation in the region.
Policy Briefs can address one or more of the following topics:
• Monetary and financial policies
• The role of the EU-Med cooperation and sectoral cooperation strategies
• Tax coordination issues
• Managing the impact on households, and/or vulnerable groups
• The digital transformation of health, education and vocational training
• Relaunching the tourism sector
• Energy integration
• Blueing and greening the recovery
• Skills to develop in a post-COVID-19 world
• Impact on migration and refugees’ policies
• The role of innovation in re-building the economies
• Revisiting the public social services
• Submissions can be in French or in English and should be sent before June 26th,2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Further Information on submission criteria and the general guidelines for the “COVID-19 MED BRIEFS” can be found here.